Words have transformative power.
Anyone can write a sentence. The question is, who’ll read it? More importantly, who will read that sentence and take action – subscribe, donate, call the number, click open the email, or return to your site for more trusted tips and information? At WestWordFlow, I craft words and sentences to help your content and communications work triple time to influence, inspire, and inform targeted audiences for the long haul.
I’ve worked with Fortune 100 companies in both sales and public relations (NBC and McGraw-Hill Education) and spent 13 years in the public education trenches convincing hard-boiled pre-teens the benefits of learning. Today, I serve a variety of clients, including educational publishers and nonprofit organizations, writing anything from grants and articles to website copy.
- Internal communications (company bios, reports, etc)
- Newsletters and email solicitation copy
- Case studies and white papers
- Business writing workshops
- Video scripting
- Brochures and catalog copy
- Web copy
- Article writing
- Press releases
- Sales letters
- Grant writing
- Course content / training materials (after-sales, office staff, health & safety, basic educational)
Words have power. For tailored content and strategic clarion calls that help you communicate the perfect message, please contact me to discuss your needs.